Many volunteers are needed to make Northwest Behavioral Associates' biennial gala fundraiser, Art for Autism, a success. The event will be Saturday, Oct. 6, at the beautiful Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Seattle. Volunteers are needed to assist the day of and/or during the event. Positions that need filling are listed below.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email volunteer coordinator Deanna Neher at email@example.com with a) your availability to volunteer during the event, b) your preferred area to assist with and c) if you have friends or family that will volunteer with you. Our last gala was a great success due to our team of wonderful volunteers. Please consider contributing your talents and time again this year!
- Set Up (6 spots): 9 am-1 pm
- Guest Registration (4 spots): 5-6:30 pm
- Wine Grab (2 spots): 5:30-7 pm
- Runners (7 spots): 7-10 pm
- Silent auction table management (3 spots): 5:30-7:30 pm
- Live auction spotters and bid recorders (15): 7 pm - end
- Vanna's (3): 6:30-9 pm