In September Northwest Behavioral Associates marks its 19th year of providing high-quality, effective intervention to children with autism and their families. In October supporters will celebrate and support the work, cause and mission of NBA during our non-profit organization’s biennial fundraiser Art for Autism (AFA) 2018.
The gala auction, dinner and dance will be held Saturday, Oct. 6, at the beautiful Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Seattle. With its stunning views of the Puget Sound, the Four Seasons is the perfect setting for this year’s Moonlight Masquerade. The evening promises to be dazzling and will highlight the extraordinary work of our NBA staff. These dedicated members make a real and significant difference in the world of each child they serve.
Help us celebrate and support NBA’s mission. Enjoy the gorgeous setting, the fantastic food and music, the amazing array of auction items, our shared purpose and the company! This event is a great way to meet and connect with other NBA parents, friends and community supporters.
Our goal this year is to raise $200,000. We can do it with your help! Let’s all pull together to make this our most successful auction ever! Here’s what you can do:
1. Join the AFA Committee. Our meetings are lively, fun and productive. To join, contact Jane Helbig at firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. Procure items for the auction. Whether you have an item or service to donate, or have a business or personal contact to approach, you can make a contribution to our success. Procurement materials are available from Lindsay Kienzle at email@example.com .
3. Volunteer to work the day and/or evening of the auction. We’ll need lots of folks to help! Contact Deanna Neher at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Do you have any gently used or new baskets you no longer need? NBA can use them to package each program manager’s themed basket items.
5. Attend the auction and invite your friends. It is a wonderful way to share the passion you have for NBA and to get others involved in supporting the great work that goes on here.
A huge thank you to all our amazing committee members who are working hard to make Art for Autism 2018 the best auction yet! Tracey Newsome, Sonia Pamboukas, Jane Helbig, Debbie Green, Jay and Deanna Neher, Julie Guy, Lindsay Kienzle, Marion Haithcox, Aruna Aiyer, Annuska Perkins, Stephanie Davison, Lynn Christian, Teresa Mundel, Catherine Aiyers, Natalia Bynum, and Cisco Cornidez -- THANK YOU!
This event would not be possible without the abounding generosity of our wonderful sponsors and donors. Thank you!! To become a sponsor for the event, or to donate, contact Lindsay Kienzle at email@example.com or call 425-822-6442 extension 108.